CBSE Class 11-science Biology Photosynthesis: Experiments
- explain the following(photouynesis)
- Define photosynthesis.
- Name the factors important for photosynthesis.
- Joseph Priestley’s experimental setup consisted of which elements?
- What did Priestley hypothesise following his experiment with a plant, mouse and burning candle inside a bell jar?
- Who first showed that only green parts of plants could release oxygen?
- Julius von Sachs provided evidence for which facts based on his experiment on green plants?
- Give the empirical formula for photosynthesis.
- Describe the experiment performed by T. W. Engelmann to determine the first action spectrum of photosynthesis.
- Describe Jan Ingenhousz experiment to determine the importance of sunlight for photosynthesis.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number