CBSE Class 11-science Biology Light Reaction And Electron Transport
- Explain Electron Transport System (oxidative photo phosphorylation) with the help of given figure.
- In photophosphorylation which is the primary acceptor of electrons of P.S.1 ? Why?
- what happen if all plant on earth die a. all animals die due to lack of oxygen b. all animals die due to lack of food
- The light reaction phase is also known as?
- What is an LHC? Where is it present?
- What are the absorption maxima for the reaction centres of PS I and PS II?
- What happens to the electrons as it moves along the electron transport chain?
- Which is the final electron acceptor in the Z scheme electron transport chain?
- Define photolysis of water.
- Define phosphorylation.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number