CBSE Class 11-science Biology Factors Affecting Photosynthesis
- hiii, which of the following waters will allow better photosynthesis (therefore greater oxygen release), boiled water, sparkling water or tap water? is there any pertinent scientifc article or websites on the subject explaining the influence of water (sparkling, tap and boiling) on photosynthesis
- When does Blackman’s law of limiting factors come into effect?
- Factors affecting the rate of photosynthesis are grouped under which two categories?
- How does an increase in light intensity affect the rate of photosynthesis?
- At what concentration of full sunlight does saturation of light take place for photosynthesis?
- What governs the internal factors affecting the rate of photosynthesis?
- State Blackman’s law of limiting factors.
- How is the yield of greenhouse crops such as tomato and bell pepper increased through photosynthesis?
- What is the saturation limit for CO2 in C3 and C4 plants?
- List the internal and external factors which affect the rate of photosynthesis.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number