CBSE Class 11-science Biology Chloroplast And Chlorophyll
- the site of perception of sunlight is
- W what is chlorophyll
- What is the chlorophyll a,b,c and d for ?what is their role ? And why they are called as chlorophyll a,b,cans d
- dear sir/mam can u plz share the source image that photosynthesis takes place faster in red/blue colour because in my competition exam i choose red but in answer key and google also showing white colour is right. plz help
- 1.What is TCA cycle? 2.Why is granum absent in leucoplast?
- Internally, the chloroplast consists of which fluid?
- The membrane system of chloroplast is responsible for the synthesis of which two molecules?
- Why do chloroplasts align themselves along the walls of mesophyll cells?
- Name the two sets of reactions which take place in the chloroplast.
- Why is chlorophyll a the chief photosynthetic pigment?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number