CBSE Class 11-science Biology The Flower, Fruit, Seed
- Define thalamus.
- Name the accessory organs of a typical flower.
- Name the reproductive organs of a typical flower.
- Explain the following terms: (a) Gamosepalous calyx (b) Pentamerous flower
- What is the significance of brightly coloured petals?
- Define aestivation.
- What is staminode?
- Define placentation.
- Name the fruit which has a fibrous mesocarp.
- Name the proteinaceous layer present in a monocotyledonous seed.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number