CBSE Class 11-science Biology Types Of Movement, Muscle
- Define locomotion.
- Name the three processes which are exhibited by the cells of the human body.
- Name the cells which show amoeboid movement and are found in the human body.
- State the property of muscles which is effectively used for locomotion.
- Name the embryonic layer from which the muscles originate.
- Write any two special properties of muscles.
- Name the three types of muscles based on their location.
- Why are skeletal muscles called striated muscles?
- Name the muscle involved in changes of body posture.
- Name the muscles present in the inner wall of the reproductive tract.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number