CBSE Class 11-science Biology Modes Of Excretion, Human Excretory System
- what is the easiest way to dintinguish/predict an organism has protonephric,mesonephric or metanephric kidneys and also what is the difference between all three?
- Name the major forms of nitrogenous wastes which are excreted by animals.
- Name the nitrogenous waste product which requires a large amount of water for its elimination.
- Name the excretory organs in fish.
- Name the process by which ammonia is excreted by fish.
- Name any two classes of uricotelic animals of the phylum Chordata.
- Name the excretory organ of Planaria.
- State the function of protonephridia in amphioxus.
- Name any one animal in which antennal glands act as excretory organs.
- State the location of kidneys in the human body.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number