CBSE Class 11-science Biology Prokaryotic Cells
- why is GC nitrogeous bases more in prokaryotic cell than in eukaryotic cell
- how does the nucleoid stay in one place in the cell even though they do not have a membrane surrounding them in prokaryotic organisms
- What is difference between prokaryotic and eukaryotic
- give me the list of all the names of organelles which are present in eukaryotic and absent in prokaryotic cells and vice versa.
- Write the expanded form of PPLO.
- State the four basic shapes of bacteria.
- Define plasmids.
- What quality does a plasmid impart to the bacterium?
- What are mesosomes?
- What are the three layers bound by the cell envelope in prokaryotic cells?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number