CBSE Class 11-science Biology Eukaryotic Cells: Ribosomes, Cytoskeleton, Cilia And Flagella
- What is a dimmer in ribosome?
- Why is cisternae associated with 60s subunit and not with 40 S ribosome?
- State the name of the scientists who observed ribosomes under an electron microscope for the first time.
- Name the two components of ribosomes.
- What does ‘S’ from 70S stand for?
- Why is the Svedberg’s unit used?
- Define cytoskeleton.
- State the arrangement of microtubules found in cilia and flagella.
- Name the structure from which the cilia and flagella emerge.
- Write the functions of the cytoskeleton.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number