CBSE Class 11-science Biology Eukaryotic Cells: Endomembrane System, Mitochondria, Plastids
- Why are genes for cytoplasmic male sterility in plants generally located in mitochondrial genome?
- Why is mitochondria responsible for maternal inheritance?
- Why do the inner membrane of mitochondria have more carrier proteins than outer membrane?
- What is the aqueous fluid present in between the 2 membranes of mitochondria?
- 1.Name he different types of chloroplast. 2.Why is nucleolus not bound by any membrane?
- 1.What is the quasi-fluid nature of lipids in the plasma membrane? 2.Explain glycosylation of protein and glycosidation of lipids.
- State the differences between smooth and rough endoplasmic reticulum,besides presence of ribosomes.
- Cell within cell meaning in mitochondria
- Why mitochondria are called semiautonomous cell organelle
- Name the organelles which are collectively known as the endomembrane system.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number