CBSE Class 11-science Biology Eukaryotic Cells: Centrosome And Centrioles, Nucleus, Microbodies
- Why do microtubules require GTP and Ca ions for their assembly and disassmebly ?
- 1.What is actin,myosin and cyclosis? 2.What is NOR and what is it's function?
- Do ALL blood cells divide?Why or why not?
- difference between centromere and centrosome??
- what is nucleolus? what is the difference between nucleus and nucleolus?
- Name the organelle which forms the basal body of the cilium.
- Name the scientist who described the nucleus for the first time.
- Who coined the term chromatin?
- What is perinuclear space?
- State the significance of the existence of the nuclear pores in the nuclear envelope.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number