CBSE Class 11-science Biology Eukaryotic Cells: Cell Membrane, Cell Wall
- What is cytoplasmic streaming?
- 1.Why can't polar molecules not pass through the non-polar lipid bilayer? 2.What is the carrier protein required to facilitate the transport of polar molecules?
- 1.Why do animal cells lack a cell wall while plants have it? 2.State the term for a cell which has more than 1 nucleus
- Why has plasma membrane been defined as protein icebergs floating in the sea of phospholipids?
- Why do the non-polar tail of saturated hydrocarbons need protection from aqueous environment? (Reference from Plasma Membrane Structure)
- Define and state the function of the following: 1.Chromatophores 2.Non-unit membrane 3.Phagosomes 4.Fenestration
- What is the basic difference between influx and efflux ?
- distinguish between:1) permeable 2)semipermeable 3)impermeable 4)selectively permeable
- Please answer the following question with explanation
- What is periplasmic space?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number