CBSE Class 11-science Biology Mitosis
- explain difference between mitosis and meosis
- cell division is occurred in -dead cells -bacterial cells -animal cells -plant cells
- chromosome exhibit high level of coiling at which phase of karyokinesis?
- What is the meaning of ' centromere splits in anaphase '??
- define mitosis in details?
- 1.Both plant cells and nerve cells lack centrioles.Yet plant cells divide while NERVE CELLS DO NOT.Why? 2.What types of histones are present in one nucleosome complex?
- No. Of chromatids in metaphase telocentric chromosome
- can mitosis cause variation?
- Why is mitosis also called equational division?
- Name the four stages of mitosis.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number