CBSE Class 11-science Biology Mitosis
- What is the meaning of ' centromere splits in anaphase '??
- define mitosis in details?
- 1.Both plant cells and nerve cells lack centrioles.Yet plant cells divide while NERVE CELLS DO NOT.Why? 2.What types of histones are present in one nucleosome complex?
- No. Of chromatids in metaphase telocentric chromosome
- can mitosis cause variation?
- Why is mitosis also called equational division?
- Name the four stages of mitosis.
- State the event which marks the beginning of prophase during mitosis.
- Write the entities which will be missing if a cell at the end of prophase is observed under the microscope.
- Identify the phase shown in the following diagram.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number