CBSE Class 11-science Biology Meiosis
- how are chromosomes bivalents during meiosis and not during mitosis when the dna replication takes place only once in both?
- differenitiate between meioytes and gametes with respect to chromosome number
- DNA content in g1 phase is 30 pgm What is the DNA content of products of meiosis 2
- Define meiosis.
- State the significance of fertilisation.
- What are recombination nodules?
- Define bivalents.
- Define crossing over.
- Name the enzyme involved in crossing over.
- State the event which marks the beginning of diakinesis.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number