CBSE Class 11-science Biology Cell Cycle
- If the chromosomes do not double during s phase how do they divide equally during mitosis? do the chrmosomes double during prophase?
- what is cell division ?
- Define cell cycle.
- In how many hours do human cells in a culture divide?
- State the duration of the cell cycle in yeast.
- State the two phases of the cell cycle.
- Which is the longest phase of the cell cycle?
- Write the three phases which are collectively known as interphase.
- How many chromosomes are present in an onion cell?
- Name the following: Division of cytoplasm Division of nucleus
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number