CBSE Class 11-science Biology Respiratory Organs, Human Respiratory System
- The function of conducting part of respiratory system are:
- difference between tracheids and trachea.
- Define breathing.
- Name the process used by comb jellies for the exchange of gases during respiration.
- Name the animal which uses its moist cuticle as a respiratory organ.
- Name the respiratory organs of insects.
- Which part of the human respiratory system serves as the common passage for food and air?
- State the significance of the larynx.
- What is another name for the larynx?
- Name the structure which divides into the right and left bronchiole.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number