CBSE Class 11-science Biology Regulation Of Respiration, Respiratory Disorders
- Name the region present in the central nervous system which regulates respiration.
- In which parts of the central nervous system is the respiratory rhythm centre located?
- Name the part of the CNS which regulates the functions of the respiratory rhythm centre.
- Where is the pneumotaxic region located in the brain?
- Name the two blood vessels which recognise the changes in H+ ions and CO2.
- Name one disorder caused by cigarette smoking.
- What is fibrosis and how is it caused?
- Write the effects of the following disorders on the human body: Asthma Emphysema
- Define rhythmicity centres.
- How is the rate of breathing controlled by chemical control?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number