CBSE Class 11-science Biology Mechanism Of Breathing
- Name the stage of breathing which occurs when the intra-pulmonary pressure is lesser than the atmospheric pressure.
- Name the muscles present between the ribs which generate the pressure gradients in lungs.
- Name the muscles which increase the volume of the thoracic chamber.
- What is the average breathing rate in a healthy human?
- Name the instrument used to measure pulmonary volume.
- What is tidal volume?
- Write the term for the additional volume of air which a person can forcibly inspire?
- What is total lung capacity?
- A is using maximum capacity to inhale as well as to exhale. What is the term which can be used for the volume of air exhaled by A.
- What does RV stand for? What is the average RV for a healthy person?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number