CBSE Class 11-science Biology Kingdoms: Monera And Protista
- Why do gram negative bacteria have all four rings(L,P,S,M) while gram positive bacteria have only two(S ,M)?
- Why do gram positive bacteria have many pili?
- Why is mesosome mostly found in gram positive bacteria?
- Why are pathogenic bacteria generally gram negative?
- which is unicellular eucryote
- cheif criteria for classification into 5 kingdoms by whittaker a]cell structure and thallus organisation b]mode of nutrition and reproduction c]nutrition and phylogenetic relationship d] all of these
- kingdom forming link between prokaryotes and complex eukaryotes?
- what is unit of classification?
- Who proposed the five kingdom classification?
- What criteria were used by R. H. Whittaker for the five kingdom classification?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number