CBSE Class 11-science Biology Porifera, Coelenterata, Ctenophora
- what is hectocotylus arm?
- Name the cells which line the spongocoel in Sycon.
- State any two examples of phylum Coelenterata.
- What type of digestion is seen in the members of phylum Porifera?
- Name the cnidarian which exhibits alteration of generation.
- Define bioluminescence.
- Write the scientific name of the freshwater sponge.
- Write the scientific name of the bath sponge.
- Describe the skeleton of poriferans in one line.
- Name the compound present in the skeleton of corals.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number