CBSE Class 11-science Biology Basis Of Classification
- Define metamerism.
- State any two phyla of non-chordates which have radial symmetry as their characteristic feature.
- What is a true coelom?
- What are diploblastic animals?
- Name the embryonic layers present in diploblastic animals.
- Define notochord.
- Why is it said that echinoderms show secondary radial symmetry?
- What symmetry pattern do humans possess? Which part of the human body is said to be the dorsal part?
- Justify the statement. Ascaris is described as a pseudocoelomate.
- Distinguish between diploblastic and triploblastic animals.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number