CBSE Class 10 Chemistry Metals and Non Metals
- What is the difference between octet and duplet?
- why solid form of ionic compounds do not conduct electricity wherease solid form of metals conducts it.
- What is the total number of ions produced by one molecule of Na2O and MgBr2 in their aqueous solution?
- Identify the positive and negative ions in the following compounds:(i) MgCl2 (ii) LiCl (iii) Na2O (iv) Fe2O3
- Why ionic reactions are quite fast? Give an example of an ionic reaction.
- Why ionic compounds are soluble in polar solvents and insoluble in non-polar solvents?
- Explain the formation of CaF2.
- Discuss electrical conductivity of ionic compounds taking example of sodium chloride.
- Give electron dot structure of following ionic compounds. 1) Al2O3 2) Na2S 3) CaS
- Give the formula of ionic compound formed by following pair of elements: (i) Al, F (ii) Na, P (iii) K, S (iv) Ca, O (v) Li, Cl (vi) Mg, Br
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.