CBSE Class 10 Physics Conventional Sources of Energy
- What is the detailed definition of Nuclear Fission? I tried understanding it with diagrams and I was unable to do so. Please help out if possible. Thank you.
what is photosynthesis
- What is difference between melting and buring of wax
- explain geothermal energy?
- name the device to produce electricity from fossil fuels
The total amount of heat produced by a fuel having a calorific value of 20 kJ kg 1 was found to be 50,000 joules. How much fuel was burnt?
- Generators producing electricity are always positioned at a lower level than the base of the dams. Explain the reason.
- Please answer this: Suppose that one is given a task to arrange the calorific value of some fuels in ascending order If natural gas ,cooking gas,and alcohol are said to be compared where should I place the natural gas as it has the range il of numbers instead of a single value
why should a fuel have low rate of evaporation?
- why is non renewable resources of energy is called conventional sources of energy?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.