CBSE Class 10 Maths Converse Of BPT
- In quadrilateral ABCD; P,Q,R and S are points of trisection of sides AB, BC, CA and AD. Prove PQRS is a Parallelogram. In the solution of this question shown in the video(exam decoded of converse of BPT section), its shown that : BP = 2AP, BQ = 2QC, DR = 2RC and DS = 2SA. explain this step in detail that how is this possible
- converse of bpt
- State the converse of Pythagoras theorem
- Converse of Thales theorm
- Converse pythagoras therom
- given a triangle ABC and a trapezium BCED AD=1,AB=3,AE=2,AC=x,EC=?
- In a trapezium ABCD, E and F are points on AB and AD respectively. Also G and H are points on CB and CD respectively such that AE=3, AB=9, AF=2, AD=6, CG=1, CB=4, CH=3, CD=4. Check if EF || GH.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number