CBSE Class 10 Maths Euclid's Division Lemma And Algorithm
- Show that any positive odd integer is of the form 3m,3m+1or3m+2 where m is some integer
- What is division algorithm
- prime factor of 176
- What is algorithm?
- Prove that the square of the from 6q+5,then it is of the from 3q+2 for some integer q, but not conversely.
- If the polynomial x^4-6x^3+16x^2-25x+10 is divided by another polynomial x^2-2x+k , the remainder comes out to be (x+a), find k and a.
- Q. 2. Use Euclid division lemma to show that any positive odd integer is of form 6q + 1, or 6q + 3 or 6q + 5, where q is some integers.
- If d is the HCF of 45 and 27, find x, y satisfying d = 27x + 45y.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number