CBSE Class 10 Maths Euclid's Division Lemma And Algorithm
- how to prove that √2 is a irrational number?
- show that every positive odd integers is of the form 2q+1 where q is some whole number.
- apply the division algorithm to find the quotient and remainder on dividing px by gx as given below P(x)= -5x^2+14x^3+9x-1 g(x) =-1+2x
- if d is the HCF of 45 and 27 find x and y satisfying d=27x+45y?
- If the HCF of 408 and 1032 is expressible in the form 1032m-408×5, find m.
- if r=0,then what is the relationship between a,b and q in a=bq+r of euclid division lemma
- find hcf of72and 108divisions lemma
- the sum of squares of two consecutive multiples of 7 is 637. Find the multiples
- 135 and 225 is dout
- Show that any positive odd integer is of the form 3m,3m+1or3m+2 where m is some integer
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number