CBSE Class 10 Maths Nature Of Roots
- The value of k for which equation 9x2+8xk+8=0 has equal roots is:
- The positive value of ‘k’ for which x2+kx+64=0 and x2-8x+k=0 will both have real roots is a) 8 b) 4 c) 12 d) 16
- What's the answer for this question?
- X Squire+45x+765=0
- Find a quadratic polynomial, the sum of its roots is -5 and the product 6. Find the origin of a polynomial here.
- If alpha and beta are the zeroes of the quadratic equation ax²+bx+c, then evaluate alpha minus beta
- if alpha and beta are zeros of 4xsquar+4x+1 then form a quadratic polynomials whose zeros are 2alpha and 2beta .
- Q. if the square of difference of the zeroe of the quadratic polynomial f(x)=x^2=px=45 is equal to 144, then find the value of p ANS. x^2+px+45=0 let roots be a and b hence, sum of root (a+b)=p and product of roots(ab)=45 now,(a-b)^2=144 (a+b)^2-4ab=144 p^2-4*45=144 p^2=324 p=+18 and -18 in this answer how does 4ab comes please answer fast
- if the squared difference of the zeroes of the quadratic polynomil f(x)=x square+px+45 is equal to 144,then find the value of p? in this answer how 4ab comes?
- factorisation of x2+x+1
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number