CBSE Class 10 Maths Area Of Triangles
- The 27th question...
- Find the area of the Triangle ABC, with vertex A(1,-4) and midpoint of AB and AC as X(2,-1) and Y(0,-4) respectively.
- in RD Sharma's solution , ex.6.5 , Q.24, why we have taken the value 1/2 with both positive and negative sign. What is the reason for doing this?????
- find the area of triangle whose vertices are( - 8, 4)( - 6, 6) and (-3, 9)
- If (2,4),(2t,6t),(3,8) are collinear, then t=
- Find the area of a triangle whose vertices are A(6,3), B(-3,5) and C(4,-2).
- Show that the points A (a, b+c), B (b, c + a) and C (c, a + b) are collinear.
- For what value of p are the points A(-3,12), B(7,6), C(p,9) collinear?
- If a b c, prove that the points (a,a2), (b,b2) and (c,c2) can never be collinear.
- Find the area of the quadrilateral, the coordinates of whose vertices taken in order are (-4,-2), (-3,-5), (3,-2) and (2,3).
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number