Top 10 Questions in Maths ICSE Class 10 Exam - 2020
Check top 10 important maths questions and answers that will help you plan your study and revision in ICSE Class 10 Maths exam - 2020
The ICSE Class 10 Board Exam is around the corner, and it is time to revise all the important topics in Maths. Maths is an important subject, and we insist that you get more practice in the subject. During the ICSE exam, the Maths question paper will be divided into two sections—A and B. All the questions in Section A will be compulsory, but Section B will have multiple optional questions.
Our academic experts go through multiple papers and have a rough idea regarding the important questions. Based on their research and expertise, they have chalked out the topmost important questions for ICSE Class 10 Maths.
Important Questions & Answers ICSE Class 10 Board Exam 2020 : Maths
1. Using a graph paper, plot the points A (3, 5) and B (0, 5).
i. Reflect A and B in the origin to get the images A’ and B’
ii. Write the co-ordinates of A’ and B’
iii. State the geometrical name for the figure ABA’B’
iv. Find its perimeter
Choose the co-ordinate axes as shown in the graph paper.
Take 1 cm = 1 unit on both axes.
Plot the points A (3, 5) and B (0, 5) on the graph paper.
i. Reflect the points A and B in the origin onto the points A’ and B’, respectively.
ii. The co-ordinates of these points are A’ (-3, -5) and B’ (0, -5).
iii. ABA’B’ is a parallelogram.
2. A is a dealer in Meerut, UP. He supplies goods/services worth Rs. 15,000 to a dealer B in Ratlam, MP. Dealer B, in turn, supplies the same goods/services to dealer C in Jabalpur, MP, at a profit of Rs. 3000. If the rate of tax under the GST system is 18%, find
i. Cost of goods/services to dealer C in Jabalpur
ii. Net tax payable by dealer B
3. Solve the inequation and represent the solution set on the number line.
6. A model of a ship is made to a scale 1:300.
i. The length of the model of the ship is 2 m. Calculate the length of the ship.
ii. The area of the deck of the ship is 180,000 m2. Calculate the area of the deck of the model.
iii. The volume of the model is 6.5 m3. Calculate the volume of the ship.
10. From the given frequency distribution table, find the following using a graph:
i. Lower quartile
ii. Upper quartile
iii. Inter-quartile range
Review all the important answers and practice material for the ICSE Class 10 Maths exam 2020 below:
Important topics for your reference:
Also get expert advice from subject matter experts and get your doubts cleared in 24 hours at Ask the Expert or call our academic counsellor on 1800-212-7858.
MORE from Education
latest from Topper Learning
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Science
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project