Top 10 Questions in Chemistry CBSE Class 12 Exam - 2020
Check top 10 important chemistry questions and answers that will help you plan your study and revision in CBSE Class 12 Chemistry exam - 2020
The CBSE Class 12 Chemistry examination is scheduled on 7th March 2020 which means there are very few days left. The Chemistry paper is divided into 4 sections—A, B, C and D. All the sections add up to 70 marks. Students get 3 hours to write the paper. The paper is full of options and based entirely on the guidelines set by NCERT.
Based on the research done by our in-house SMEs, we have created a list of important questions that students should focus on during their revision. These important questions for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry are as follows:
Important Questions & Answers CBSE Class 12 Board Exam 2020 : Chemistry
1. Write the IUPAC names of the following coordination compounds:
(iii) [CoBr2(en)2]+ (en = ethylenediamine)
(i) Triamminetrichlorochromium (III)
(ii) Potassium hexacyanoferrate (III)
(iii) Dibromidobis (ethane-1, 2-diammine) cobalt (III) ion
2. A solution containing 15 g urea (molar mass = 60 g mol-1) per litre of solution in water has the same osmotic pressure (Isotonic) as a solution of glucose (molar mass = 180 g mol-1) in water. Calculate the mass of glucose present in one litre of its solution.
3. Write the chemical equations to illustrate the following name reactions:
(i) Rosenmund reduction
(ii) Cannizzaro's reaction
(iii) Aldol condensation
4. Define the following:
(i) Schottky defect
(ii) Frenkel defect
5. Give reasons for the following:
(i) (CH3)3 P = O exists but (CH3)3 N = O does not.
(ii) Oxygen has less electron gain enthalpy with negative sign than sulphur.
(i) H3PO2 is a stronger reducing agent than H3PO3.
6. Write the structures of the main products when benzene diazonium chloridereacts with the following reagents:
7. Differentiate between the following:
(i) Essential amino acids and non-essential amino acids
(ii) Fibrous and globular proteins
8. Write the names and structures of the monomers of the following polymers:
9. Write the therapeutic action of the following on the human body and mention the class of drugs to which each of these belong.
10. (i) Calculate emf of the following cell at 25°C:
Sn | Sn2+ (0.001 M) || H+ (0.01 M) | H2(g) (1 bar) | Pt(s)
(ii) Calculate DrGO for the reaction:
Mg(s) + Cu2+(aq) --------- Mg 2+(aq) + Cu(s)
Given: E0 cell= + 2.71 V, 1 F = 96500 C mol-1
For reviewing all the important answers and practice material for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry exam 2020 click here:
Important topics for your reference:
You may also get expert advice from subject matter experts and get your doubts cleared in 24 hours at Ask the expert or call our counsellor on 1800-212-7858.
MORE from Education
latest from Topper Learning
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Science
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project