Tips to crack Physics board exam!
Tips to do great in Physics exam
- Be thorough with NCERT text book.
- Prepare/plan the answers for direct theory portions, derivations so that no time is lost in planning the content while writing the exam.
- Derivations should contain a sentence or two of intro, a diagram [if any], clear mathematical steps and final result.
- Make a chapter-wise list of formulae appearing in them. This is useful for problem solving. Work out the solved examples from NCERT text book.
- Prepare definitions of main physical quantities appearing in a chapter, along with their units.
- After completing any chapter, go through different types of conceptual, application oriented questions that can be asked from it from previous years' board papers, sample papers etc.
- Write at least one paper after thorough preparation-under examination conditions i.e. for continuous 3 hours, without using calculator and sticking to the time limit.
- Stay relaxed and enjoy the preparation.