Teachers give a thumbs up to CCE
Parents feel it taxes students a great deal.
Recently, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) asked for feedback on the comprehensive and continuous evaluation (CCE) in city schools. However, unlike the teachers who have urged the CBSE to continue with the practice, students and parents have a different opinion.
According to school principals and teachers, CCE is extremely beneficial to both teachers and students as it offers a better system to develop the understanding among students.
Several parents feel that CCE, with constant projects and activities, puts huge amounts of pressure on students to perform. Meanwhile, students have voiced that CCE has made even their extracurricular activities a tedious task due to its heavy evaluation.
MORE from Education
latest from Topper Learning
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project