Starting Your NEET Preparations by Standard 9 adds to your chances
School Students planing to have a career in Medical are suggested to start their preparation for NEET from standard 9
To any 8th or 9th grade student reading this post, we would like to say, congratulations! You are at the right place at the right time. For the most of us, we do not realise that this period is the best time of your lives. Since the board exam is still a safe distance away, you can afford to relax and be carefree. But wait, can you?
The choice is totally yours. Unlike the multitude of 8th and 9th standard students who roam around, clueless about which career to pursue, you have a massive advantage. If you have already identified medical as your preferred choice, and you are confident about it, then you may as well start preparing for the same.
Starting with your NEET preparation in the 8th and the 9th standard for both ICSE and CBSE students, is both strategic and beneficial. Plus, there is no such thing as too early to start!
1. You will have enough time in hand –During these two years, you will have ample time, the most important asset of all. With proper planning you can set aside enough time for your school studies and recreational activities, and still have few hours a week to spend preparing for your NEET.
2. It gives you time to form a strong foundation – As you progress through the years, the load of your school studies also multiply. Needless to say, the amount of pressure you will face in the 11th standard is much greater than what you will face in the 8th standard. Starting your NEET preparations early gives you a solid edge. You can take the time to build a strong foundation of concepts that will help you later.
3. You can always manage your time – Just because you are starting your NEET preparations in your 9th standard, you don’t have to box yourself up and live a secluded life. You can manage your time between regular studies and recreational activities and still take out few hours a week to spend on your NEET preparations.
4. You are already one step ahead- By beginning with your NEET preparation early, you are already a step ahead. You will be attempting to learn concepts and study topics that are much advanced. As you expand your horizon through meticulous efforts, you are readily polishing your analytical skills. You have already tuned into the NEET mind set and that’s a huge plus.
By now you must have gone over the benefits of starting early in your mind. Having said that, you must also understand the scope of syllabus for NEET preparation is beyond the common understanding of an 8th or 9th standard student. The last thing you would want to do is buy a few handbooks and strive to study on your own. Chances are, you will give up as soon as you started.
Save yourself the trouble and enrol for tuition classes where you will have experts to guide you through every step. Here too, you will be faced with two options: Offline classes, the traditional and the preferred medium for most, and online tuition classes for NEET which is a new but revolutionary approach to learning.
Between school, dance classes, swimming lessons, cricket coaching and regular tuition classes, and NEET coaching, just how much can you run around? Online classes help you to study from the comfort of your home so that you can spend your precious time mastering advanced concepts and not braving road traffic.
At TopperLearning.Com, you will find all the help that you need. From invaluable course content to study resources, video lessons, sample papers and homework support you will find everything at one place. You will also find course packages at unparalleled prices that tend to help you with NEET preparation as well as your 9th and 10th standard school studies, so that you can reap all the benefits of being an early bird. And remember, what they say about early birds being able to catch the worm?
MORE from Education
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Science
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project