Rajesh Kumar Chaturvedi appointed CBSE chairman
CBSE finally gets chairman after 2 years.
On July 14, the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, appointed the chairperson of the Central Board of Secondary Education. Rajesh Kumar Chaturvedi, who was chosen by the ACC, is an IAS officer of 1987 batch. He is from Madhya Pradesh.
Rajesh has a lot of experience in the areas of revenue and commerce. Interestingly, he has never worked in the education sector. He was appointed after the ACC decided that CBSE chairperson be appointed through central staffing scheme and not through search-cum-selection committee method.
CBSE was without a chairperson since December 2014.
MORE from Education
latest from Topper Learning
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project