Opportunity to Correct AIPMT 2015 Online Application Form
The CBSE provides candidates a one-time opportunity.
The CBSE provides candidates a one-time opportunity to edit/correct information in the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental application form regarding photographs, signatures, left-hand thumb impression, education qualification, etc.
However, corrections are not allowed in the fields of City of Centre, State Code of Eligibility, Question Paper Medium and Nationality.
Candidates are advised not to make any correspondence regarding corrections with the CBSE. An extra fee will be charged through e-challan or debit/credit card for these corrections.
You can refer NCERT Soutions for AIPMT preparation.
MORE from News Updates
latest from Topper Learning
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project