NDA & NA Exam to be Held on 19 April
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (I) examination on 19 April 2015. Candidates are required to be physically fit according to the physical standards for admission in NDA and NA.
Only unmarried candidates who are born not earlier than 2 July 1996 and not later than 1 July 1999 are eligible for the exam. A fee of Rs 100 is required to be paid by General and OBC candidates by either cash or online payments.
Candidates will have to apply online through the UPSC website before 23 January 2015 till 11:59 PM. They can call on 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543.
Click here http://www.upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php for further details.
Refer NCERT Solutions for preparation.
MORE from Education
latest from Topper Learning
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project