Maharashtra Board: Textbooks of class 7 and 9 to be revised.
Maharashtra State government plans to bring in conceptual learning in syllabus from 2017.
The Maharashtra State government is slowly but steadily fulfilling its goal of improving its quality of education. In 2017, due to a series of planned changes, the textbooks of Class 7 and 9 will be revised. Nand Kumar, Principal Secretary, School Education Department, Maharashtra, confirmed the news.
The state government will introduce the changes in the textbooks in a phased manner. The syllabus of Class 6 has already been changed.
Also in the pipeline are advanced teaching methodologies and conceptual learning. Once the process of textbook production is finalised, a plan will be prepared for teachers of all schools teaching students in Classes 7 and 9. They will have to attend training workshops through virtual classrooms before they start teaching students next year.
MORE from Education
latest from Topper Learning
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 Science
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 Mathematics
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 Social Studies
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 English
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 Hindi
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Science
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 English
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Hindi