JEE Main 2021 Post Paper Analysis - 22nd July, Shift 2
Check JEE Main 2021 exam analysis (22nd July 2021, Shift 2). Get details on important questions, concepts & topics from which questions have been asked in JEE Main 2021.
The computer-based exam of JEE Main 2021 (B.Tech) was conducted successfully by the National Testing Agency on 22nd July 2021. Aspirants from across the country appeared for the JEE Main Examination. Based on our reports, here are few highlights of the paper:
- The level of the question paper was moderate.
- Out of the three sections (JEE Main Physics, JEE Main Mathematics and JEE Main Chemistry), the Mathematics section was relatively difficult.
- In Physics Section, the questions were easy and based on calculation-based. Paper-covered questions from most of the topics. Electrostatics was majorly asked.
- Most of the questions in chemistry were based on the NCERT textbook syllabus with few numerical based tricky questions. Overall, the chemistry section was easy. Questions were asked from Chemical Bonding, Atomic Structure, d and f Block.
- In Mathematics Section, questions were of difficult level. Questions were asked from chapters majorly Definite Integration, Binomial theorem, Matrices and Determinants, Co-ordinate Geometry. Few questions required lengthy calculations.
The difficulty level of JEE Main Exam 2021 (22nd July- Shift 2)
|JEE Main 2021 Subjects||Level|
Students who are going to attempt JEE Main exam in another shift can take advantage of this analysis. The questions were predictable in all the shifts from JEE Main previous years question papers. Most of the JEE Main syllabus 2021 was covered.
Students who are yet to appear for this year’s JEE Main 2021 Exam can attempt our JEE Main mock test, which is based on the latest JEE Main paper pattern.
In this critical stage of preparation for the exams, you can study from our JEE Crash Course 2021. This package comprises of FRM (Final Revision Module) & the Test Series, where the questions are modelled along the JEE pattern, to build familiarity with the exam and to improve your chances to clear Mains. To learn more about this call on 1800-212-7858.
MORE from Education
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Science
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project