JEE Main 2021 Post Paper Analysis - 20th July, Shift 3
Check JEE Main 2021 exam analysis (20th July 2021, Shift 3). Get details on important questions, concepts & topics from which questions have been asked in JEE Main 2021.
The computer-based exam of JEE Main 2021 (B.Tech) was conducted successfully by the National Testing Agency on 20th July 2021. Aspirants from across the country appeared for the JEE Main morning batch of the examination. Based on our reports, here are few highlights of the paper:
- The level of the question paper was easier as compared to the paper of the March session.
- Out of the three sections (JEE Main Physics, JEE Main Mathematics and JEE Main Chemistry), the Mathematics section was relatively difficult.
In Physics Section, the questions were easy
- especially from the topics Kinematics, Gravitation, Electrostatics. Students found that numerical questions were of moderate level.
- Most of the questions in chemistry were based on the NCERT textbook syllabus with few numerical based tricky questions. Overall, the chemistry section was easy.
- In Mathematics Section, questions were of moderate level. Questions were asked from chapters majorly Calculus, Coordinate Geometry, Algebra. Few questions required lengthy calculations.
The difficulty level of JEE Main Exam 2021 (20th July-Shift 3)
JEE Main 2021 Subjects
Students who are going to attempt JEE Main exam in another shift can take advantage of this analysis. The questions were predictable in all the shifts from JEE Main previous years question papers. Most of the JEE Main syllabus 2021 was covered.
Students who are yet to appear for this year’s JEE Main 2021 Exam can attempt our JEE Main mock test, which is based on the latest JEE Main paper pattern.
In this critical stage of preparation for the exams, you can study from our JEE Crash Course 2021. This package comprises of FRM (Final Revision Module) & the Test Series, where the questions are modelled along the JEE pattern, to build familiarity with the exam and to improve your chances to clear Mains. To learn more about this call on 1800-212-7858.
Also, learn better from our subject matter experts by watching TopperLearning Webinar on doubt clearing for exams. So go ahead and use this proven tool to crack IIT JEE 2021. Clear your doubts with the ample exam preparation resources and JEE mentorship support on TopperLearning. To know more, ask the expert to solve your doubts within 24 hours.
Stay indoors, stay alert!
You can also read:
MORE from Education
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Science
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project