JEE Main 2021 Exam Dates Updates: Exams to be held between 20th July and 2nd August.
The Ministry of Education has announced the exam dates for JEE Main April and May sessions 2021. The April session will be conducted from July 20-25, May session will be held from July 27-August 2.
Education Minister Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank has announced the April and May exam schedule for JEE Main 2021. The announcement was made through a live session. The April session of JEE Main 2021 will be conducted from July 20-25. The fourth and last session of JEE Main 2021 May session will be conducted from July 27-August 2.
There were some concerns among the students regarding #JEE(Main)-2021 Examination during Covid. Hon’ble PM Shri @narendramodi Ji has always said that the safety, security and bright future of our students should be the highest priorities of the Education Ministry. pic.twitter.com/saSNSw2o6J— Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank (@DrRPNishank) July 6, 2021
National Testing Agency (NTA) has reopened the registration window for candidates who could not apply for the exams earlier. Candidates can apply at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Students can register for JEE Main April 2021 session between July 6-8. JEE Main May 2021 session registrations will be open from July 9-12.
Important things to know about JEE Main 2021 April and May session:
- Candidates will be able to change their exam centers.
- In order to address the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic the number of cities where the exams are held has been increased from 232 to 334.
- The number of examination centers in every shift will also be increased from 660 to 828.
- A candidate can also withdraw from (postpone) April/May sessions by following the procedure detailed in the application form.
- The Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official websites of NTA www.nta.ac.in and jeemain.nta.nic.in for the latest updates.
- Candidates are being allowed to change their option of center city.
As per the information shared by the NTA, a total of 6.80 lakh candidates have already been registered for JEE Main April 2021. For the May session, 6.09 lakh candidates have registered. The registration number is executed to go higher as the application windows have been reopened for both April and May sessions. JEE Main 2021 February session was conducted from February 23-26. A total of 6.61 lakh (6,61,776) candidates had registered for the February session this year. A total of six students scored 100 percentile in the February session.
In this critical stage of preparation for the exams, you can study from our JEE Crash Course 2021. This package comprises of FRM (Final Revision Module) & the Test Series, where the questions are modelled along the JEE pattern, to build familiarity with the exam and to improve your chances to clear Mains. To learn more about this call on 1800-212-7858.
Also, learn better from our subject matter experts by watching TopperLearning Webinar on doubt clearing for exams. So go ahead and use this proven tool to crack IIT JEE 2021. Clear your doubts with the ample exam preparation resources and JEE mentorship support on TopperLearning. To know more, ask the expert to solve your doubts within 24 hours.
Stay indoors, stay alert!
You can also read:
MORE from Education
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Science
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project