JEE Main 2017: Last Date for Submission of Forms extended
The last date for the registration for JEE Main 2017 examination has been extended to 16 January 2017.
The last date for the registration for JEE Main 2017 examination has been extended by 14 days to 16 January 2017. CBSE changed the dates after requests from various candidates, parents and schools. The last date to pay the fee has also been pushed to 17 January 2017.
1. Log on to the official website for the exam, jeemain.nic.in
2. Click on the link saying apply for JEE mains 2017 on the bottom of the homepage
3. Download the information bulletin. Read all the instructions carefully
4. Make sure you have all scanned documents, Aadhaar card number, valid email ID and mobile phone number before applying.
5. Fill the form and pay the fee.
6. Do not forget to take a print of the form after completion
The eligibility criteria for JEE mains and JEE advanced is different. Ensure you know all details. There are quite a few changes in the entrance exam this year. Candidates are advised to read all eligibility criteria carefully before applying.
Also read: Tips to Crack JEE Main 2017.