Importance of DC Pandey Solutions for IIT Aspirants
th IIT JEE Physics textbook by DC Pandey
Are you an aspiring IITian? You are not the only one. There are probably more than 100,000 students with the same dream right now. So although JEE 2020 holds the golden ticket to your dream college, how can you beat the others to it?
JEE Main and Advanced are among the toughest engineering entrance exams in the country, and the competition is steep. So, to win the battle for an IIT seat, you have to make an impactful beginning. Hence, choosing the right study material for the upcoming JEE is imperative.
While JEE preparation always starts with NCERT textbooks, it doesn’t quite end there. One has too many options to choose from, and, as it happens, one often does not know which books to choose.
Many IIT JEE students consider HC Verma as the holy grail, but one must not ignore DC Pandey Physics textbooks while preparing for IIT JEE.
Pros of the IIT JEE Physics textbook by DC Pandey
The Physics textbook by DC Pandey is written specifically with JEE students in mind. This book attempts to explain concepts such that students appearing for the competitive JEE Main and Advanced exams find preparation easier. Also, this textbook by DC Pandey has a plethora of questions which match the JEE standard and will enable students to get enough practice so as to build up on their speed and accuracy.
Cons of the IIT JEE Physics textbook by DC Pandey
This book does not explain concepts as lucidly as the NCERT textbooks or the HC Verma textbooks. This is not a book with which you begin your IIT JEE preparation. Doing such a thing may leave you utterly confused. It may also prevent you from deeply understanding the enigmatic concepts of Physics.
But, is choosing a textbook the only way to prepare for IIT JEE? Certainly not.
Take the online approach: Prepare for JEE with TopperLearning
TopperLearning is India’s No. 1 online learning portal for K-12, JEE and NEET students. More than 200,000 users access our website looking for online exam preparation support, and we surprise them each time by coming up with innovative ways to score more marks.
To provide our JEE students with the best learning resources, we have partnered with Motion Education from Kota. Our JEE students can now directly study with professors like Mr Nitin Vijay from the comfort of their home. They also get physical copies of the study material put together by the finest professors of Kota. And this is only a sneak-peak into what we offer our students.
Check out the full training methodology to know more about our comprehensive online-offline approach of prepping up students for IIT JEE.
Training Methodology at TopperLearning
- Start with the study material: The study material is put together by Kota experts. By reading the study material, you will be able to gain a thorough idea about all the topics in the syllabus.
- Watch video solutions: Did you know that 7000 different types of questions can come in JEE? Watch a Kota professor solve the most important JEE questions in these videos.
- Take online weekly tests: These tests are segregated at the subject/chapter/topic level so as to thoroughly assess your performance.
- Revise and practise adequately: Sample papers and past year papers will give you clear insight into the exam paper pattern, the difficulty level of the exam and the weightage of topics.
- Clarify your doubts online with Ask the Expert (ATE): You can post your doubts online, and our subject experts will respond with the solutions within 24 hours.
- Talk to a personal mentor: Sometimes, a mental block, exam phobia or tremendous anxiety stops a student from cracking JEE. During those times, you will have a personal mentor to guide you.
To know more about our JEE study packs, talk to our academic advisor on 1800-212-7858.
MORE from Education
latest from Topper Learning
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Science
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project