HRD ministry announces facilities for disabled students
New education policy instructs school managements to make schools accessible to the specially-abled.
Keeping in mind PM Narendra Modi’s vision to make education accessible to the disabled and the underprivileged, HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar revealed that the upcoming education policy will have several provisions.
Managements of various schools have already been asked to provide ramps in buildings and make available separate toilets for the disabled or modify/upgrade the existing toilets.
Modi's Accessible India Campaign or Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan is a program which aims to serve the differently-abled community of India.
MORE from India
latest from Topper Learning
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project