How to prepare for NEET Exam?
NEET 2018 Preparation Tips, How to Prepare for NEET Exam
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) every year. Students who want to pursue a career in medicine or dentistry are required to appear for this entrance test. You must clear the Class 12 examination by securing 50% marks in aggregate to be eligible to appear for this test. The first question which usually comes to a student’s mind is How to prepare for NEET?
Here are a few tips to prepare for the most popular medical entrance test, but always remember that there is no substitute for hard work.
- Read the entire syllabus carefully and be thorough with it. This is the first step to prepare for any examination. The syllabus is entirely designed according to the requirement, and all questions are from the syllabus.
- Since the exam is conducted by CBSE, NCERT books are the sole preparation tool to clear the entrance test in the first attempt. With the help of teachers and online experts, you can choose the right resources. However, to improve your score in this test, TopperLearning provides the best study material and resources designed by academicians just for medical aspirants.
- Always try to understand any topic rather than memorizing. When you understand why and how something happens, it is easier to explain it in your answers.
- You have a lot of time to prepare for this entrance test. Concentrate and study all the topics mentioned in the syllabus. No topic is less important for any examination. It is okay if you come across the same doubts repeatedly. The subject matter experts at TopperLearning are available 24/7 to solve your queries and doubts.
- Don’t run away from your weaknesses. Calm yourself and find your weak spots; work on them carefully and make them your strengths. Use technology—it makes learning easy, interesting and user-friendly. With some of the best study resources online, TopperLearning is a fun place to learn.
- There is no escape route to learning formulae. You need to get them right every time, and the only way to do that is by learning them repeatedly till you know them well.
- One of the greatest routes to success for a student is to understand time management. Aspirants need to attempt 180 questions in 180 minutes (3 hours), which means that they can give a maximum time of just 1 minute to each question. So, managing time is a crucial requirement for this exam. Set your clock and practice as many mock test series as you can grab hold of.
- Study all the topics and revise them repeatedly. Practice with sample papers and past year papers over and over again. These will familiarise you with the real exam environment and the changing trend in the paper design.
If you aspire to crack NEET in the first go, visit and register yourself at the TopperLearning website. Registration is quick, and the vast study resources make it the most student-focused website.
We hope you found this article helpful. Like and share it with your friends who are preparing for NEET. Also, do let us know if you need any help to clear this important medical entrance test.
MORE from Education
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Science
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project