CLAT 2017 Application Form Out: Find your Eligibility Now
Check your CLAT 2017 eligibility criteria and CLAT 2017 online application process. The last date to submit the application form is 31 March 2017.
If you want to get admission to Integrated LLB and LLM courses offered by 18 National Law Universities of India, this is the right time to submit your application forms for CLAT 2017.
The Common Law Entrance Examination (CLAT) is conducted on rotational basis by 18 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their UG and PG degree programmes. In 2017, the exam will be held on 14 May 2017 and will be conducted by Chanakya National Law University, Patna.
LLB: To be eligible for the exam, interested candidates must have passed class 12 or its equivalent examination from a recognised board. The students should score minimum 45% marks, 40% in case of SC and ST candidates. Students appearing for the board exams in 2017 can also apply.
LLM: Candidates must have completed a five-year integrated LLB programme or its equivalent degree from a recognised university as prescribed by the participating universities. The candidates should score a minimum of 55% marks. For SC and ST candidates, it is 50%.
Application Fees for CLAT
General, OBC, Specially-abled persons and other categories - Rs 4,000
SC and ST category - Rs 3,500
Candidates can pay the fees through debit/credit card and net banking. Candidates have to complete the online application for the exam through the CLAT online application processing system (CAPS) interface.
Through the CLAT CAPS interface, you can:
1. Register using Register Yourself tab
2. Fill the online application form
3. Upload photograph and signature and other documents, if any, in the appropriate place
4. Pay the application fee online (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card)
5. Download admit card
6. Download previous year question papers. (After the payment of requisite fee of INR 400/-)
7. View marks and CLAT rank
The last date to submit the application form is 31 March 2017. Also, if you are appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May 2017, you can appear in CLAT exam. Please visit the official website of CLAT 2017 for more information on the examination.
MORE from Education
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Science
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project