CBSE to Switch to Cashless Mode from January 2017
Schools to introduce online transactions in line with government's demonetisation decision.
The Accounts Departments of CBSE schools may have a reason to rejoice as CBSE has instructed schools to go cashless from January 2017.
Speaking about the advantages of digital money, CBSE Board Secretary Joseph Emmanuel said, “The benefits of cashless transactions are enormous and the CBSE has introduced e-payment facilities for collection of fee for examination, affiliation and various activities including payments to its examination functionaries. The Board has been directing its affiliated schools to disburse salary to staff through bank transfers."
CBSE has directed to make e-payment facilities available for collection of examination fee, affiliation and various activities including payments to its examination functionaries.
MORE from Education
latest from Topper Learning
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project