CBSE Released Term-2 Sample Papers for the 2021-2022 Board Exams
CBSE board exams 2022 question papers will have some internal choices, subjective as well as case-based questions.
If the pandemic situation is not conducive for such a long, descriptive exam, the second-term exam will also be conducted in a shorter format.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has come out with sample papers for Class 10 and Class12 Board exams for the academic year 2021-2022. Here are a few crucial points regarding the paper.
Sample Paper Pattern-
The term-2 exam will be held in the same pattern as the sample paper. So, it is essential to understand its pattern. If we look at CBSE 10 science sample paper to understand the pattern-
- Sample Paper is divided into three sections-A, B and C and have to attempt 15 questions
- Time allotted to solve the examination is 2 hours.
- Section A has seven questions of 2 marks each.
- Section B has six questions of 3 marks each.
- Section C has case study-based questions of 4 marks each.
- Internal choice is given in questions.
- There are no Assertion-Reason and Multiple choice questions.
Level of the Questions-
Unlike Term-1 examinations, Term-2 sample paper questions were easy and memory-based. Only a few questions are based on high-order thinking.
Students need to prepare according to the pattern of sample papers. In term-2 examinations, short answer-type questions will be asked, so much practice is required to minimize the answer length. NCERT based study will be a score booster in this pattern.
Below are the links for Specimen Sample Papers and their Marking Scheme as released by CBSE.
For information and updates, stay tuned. Topperlearning will provide quality study material to score good marks in term-2 examinations.
MORE from Education
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Science
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project