CBSE Class 10 Term 1 2021 Post Paper Analysis- Maths (4th December)
The CBSE Class 10 Maths (Standard) term-1 paper was a bit lengthy.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted the Mathematics exam for Class 10 today, 4th December. The students got different question papers who had chosen Basic or Standard Math. In this blog, we will look at the analysis of the CBSE Class 10 Term 1 Standard Math paper.
Question Paper Structure
1. The question paper consists of 50 questions divided into sections A, B, and C.
2. Section A consists of 20 questions of 1 mark each. Students must attempt any 16 questions
3. Section B consists of 20 questions of 1 mark each. Students must attempt any 16 questions
4. Section C consists of 10 questions based on two Case Studies. Attempt any eight questions.
5. There is only one correct option for the MCQs and no negative marks for wrong answers.
Now, here we decode the CBSE Class 10 Maths Term 1 Paper Series JSK/1 – Set 4 for 2021 with the final review and analysis of the Class 10 Maths Paper.
Chapter-wise Distribution of Marks
Number of Questions per Chapter
The chapter ‘Introduction to Trigonometry’ had the highest marks and number of questions asked, followed by ‘Coordinate geometry’, ‘Real numbers’ and ‘Polynomials’. ‘Probability’ and Triangles had the least number of questions asked: two case-based questions, one from Polynomials and the other from Coordinate geometry.
According to some students, the paper was tricky, time-consuming, and was challenging to complete the paper within time. Teachers too agreed with the time-consuming part, but according to the difficulty wise it was a balanced paper, and a significant weightage provided to chapters that have a continuation in term 2. Overall, the Maths paper was lengthy, with some questions requiring more time to solve.
Nevertheless, it is now time to focus on the following paper, and everyone at TopperLearning wishes students all the very best! For more paper reviews and exam updates, stay tuned.
MORE from Education
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Science
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project