CA Examination: Tips for Online Application Submission
Final candidates and Direct Entry candidates of Intermediate (IPC) are required to keep in mind some points while filling the examination forms online as OMR submission has been discontinued.
Following the discontinuation of physical forms for CA examinations, all candidates have to submit examination application forms on-line only at http://icaiexam.icai.org. Read to know the changes made with effect from May 2017 examinations onwards.
Final candidates and Direct Entry candidates of Intermediate (IPC), through graduate/post-graduate route are required to scan and upload their Certificate of Service, duly signed by their Principal/s on the above-mentioned portal. Unless the Certificate of Service is uploaded, candidates will not be able to complete submission of the examination form on-line.
Format/s of the Certificate of Service are available on the said portal. Candidates are advised to print it, fill it up and get it signed by their Principal and keep it handy, before commencing filling of the examination application form online.
Candidates whose photographs and signatures are in examination database, i.e. those whose photographs and signatures are displayed on the screen, on the portal, when they log in, are not required to take a printout (PDF) of the exam form and submit it.
Candidates whose photographs and signatures are not in exam database, i.e. those whose photographs and signatures are not displayed on the screen, are required to fill the examination application form, take a printut of the profile form, affix their photographs and signatures at the designated place, get the form attested by a Chartered Accountant or Gazetted officer or Head of an educational institution and submit the same at the designated offices of the Institute on or before the specified dates indicated on the portal. However, such candidates are also required to scan and upload their Certificate of Service, on the portal.
Candidates can also do the following on the students’ portal on ICAI’s website.
- Update address or phone number or email ID during period when the form submission window is open.
- Submit the examination from on-line and pay the exam fee on-line, during the specified period.
- Apply for change of centre/medium/group during the specified period when the Correction window I or II is open.
- View, download and print admit cards, during the specified period.
- View the status of exemption/s in a paper/s granted to them, valid for the forthcoming exams during the specified period.
- View their results, during the specified period.
- View, download and print their mark sheets( only CPT and Intermediate(IPC) during specified period.
- Apply for verification of marks or certified copies of answer books during the specified period
- Check the status of their application forms in respect of verification or certified copies of answer books.
- Apply for issue of duplicate mark sheets and pass certificates and also pay the applicable fee online, any time. Candidates are advised to take note of the above.
MORE from Exam Special
latest from Topper Learning
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project