A Complete Preparation Strategy For NEET 2018
A Complete Preparation Strategy to Crack NEET 2018
Now is the time to make a flawless preparation strategy if you aspire to crack NEET 2018. The coming year will be a crucial period in shaping your career. It is very important that you plan and study according to a full-proof NEET strategy.
Success in NEET requires a good resource for NEET exam preparation books. TopperLearning provides a vast resource of study material, preparation videos, sample papers and revision notes. Let us look at some other important aspects of NEET preparation.
1. Know your syllabus: NEET is considered one of the toughest entrance exams because of its vast syllabus. The most important thing at the beginning of preparation is to know your syllabus well. More than 70% of the syllabus overlaps with your school course. It is better to identify those topics so that you can save a lot of time in preparation. It will also give you more time to study syllabus topics which are not covered in school and leave you with ample time for practice and revision.
2. Follow a timetable: Time management is the most important key to success. Frame a timetable catering to your strengths and follow it strictly. You will need a schedule so that you can manage all your activities in school, NEET preparation including practice and revision properly. You may have to spend more time on studies and reduce time spent with friends and on social media. But such discipline and hard work are necessary to achieve your goals and shape a successful career.
3. Guidance: As this year is going to be very important, take the right decision regarding from whom you want to receive guidance. Online guidance can be useful as it provides 24*7 access to subject experts and digitised study material for ready reference. You can also save time and energy by avoiding travel and study according to your convenience at home itself.
4. Organise your study material: Apart from knowing the NEET syllabus properly, you also need to know your weaknesses. Make a list of significant topics and another list of topics in which you face difficulty. You should try to study the topics in these lists more frequently and spend more time on their practice.
5. Practise: Practice will ensure that you apply learnt concepts properly with a time-bound manner. Mock tests, sample papers and previous years’ question papers give you ample practice. They familiarise you with the experience of the actual exam and help you benchmark your performance against all-India competitors. TopperLearning provides mock tests and sample papers specially designed by its team of subject experts. It also gives model solutions with previous years’ question papers and trend analysis so that you can understand what types of questions and answers are expected in the actual exam.
6. Revision: There is no substitute for revision. It will be the most crucial part of preparation just before you answer your exam. At this time you need well organised and structured notes of most important topics so that your revision is done in an optimum manner. TopperLearning provides revision notes which are easy to use for last-minute preparation. Revision will also increase your confidence and reduce anxiety for the exam.
7. Use technology to your benefit: Technology is a handy tool for any student. It is up to you to either waste your time on the Internet or use technology to your benefit to receive the right guidance. Online learning portals like TopperLearning provide subject experts who can help you solve doubts, understand concepts and provide ample practice for your exam. So, you need to use technology properly to enhance your exam performance.
8. Take care of your health: Health is an important asset for any student. Eat healthy, exercise regularly and take short breaks from study to stay fit for the exam. You have to be careful not to exhaust yourself so much that you are unwell during the exam.
9. Stay positive: Along with physical health, mental health is also an important factor in NEET preparation strategy. Even if the task seems daunting, work hard and believe in yourself. Think positively and your exam results will reflect that. With a wise NEET preparation strategy, nothing will stop you from acing NEET 2018.
Best of Luck!
MORE from Education
latest from Topper Learning
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Science
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project