Zn+4HNO3 gives Zn[NO3]2+2H2O+2NO2 ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTION : 1 The volume of NO2 formed at 19.5 g of Zn 2 The no of moles of HNO3 taking part in the reaction 3 The no of molecules of H2O formed 4 what mass of HNO3 is required to produce 145.6L of NO2 at S.T.P
Asked by nibeditamohapatro.publicschool | 15th Aug, 2018, 12:16: AM
Answered by Varsha | 16th Aug, 2018, 02:52: PM
- How to calculate Emphirical formula and Molecular formula? thanks.
- In Chemistry, in a given reaction , how to recognize which reaction it is i.e oxidation,reduction or redox reaction?
- b) one ..
- Find the volume of oxygen at STP required for the complete combustion of 2 litres of carbon monoxide at S.T.P.
- why mole concept important
- A mixture of hydrogen and chlorine occupying 36 cm3 was exploded. On shaking it with water, 4cm3 of hydrogen was left behind. Find the composition of the mixture.
- What volume of oxygen at STP is required to affect the combustion of 11 litres of ethylene [C2H4] at 273o C and 380 mm of Hg pressure? C2H4+3O22CO2 + 2H2O
- Calculate the number of molecules in 1 kg of Calcium Chloride.
- No. of moles in 32g of sulphur molecule.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number